We are searching for a talented junior copywriter to join our awesome marketing team @ Marty Restaurants. You will be responsible for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by our art director, across many platforms.
- Researching the brands you are working with and translating their vision into captivating copy
- Getting to grips with specifications provided by the senior copywriter
- Working with colleagues to come up with new creative strategies to further a business or organisation
- Ensuring that copy is kept consistent and on-brand
- Managing the brand’s social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.):
- plan and create relevant social media posts and stories, according to each brand’s voice and personality
- engage in conversations with our followers, that respect each brand’s guidelines
- answer community feedback in a timely and professional manner
- create weekly and monthly reports that summarize the performance of each page and make recommendations for improvement
- research social media trends and apply what is relevant to the brands
- Coming up with creative new ideas for future campaigns and translating these ideas into copy, which may include: product naming, campaign tagline, campaign description etc.
- Creating digital content, such as: blog posts, newsletters, website content, product descriptions etc.
- Generating copy across other platforms, such as: press and print, advertising, press releases, sales letters, articles, brochures, video scripts etc.
- Keeping an eye for real time marketing
- Managing a high volume of daily tasks
- Creative thinking – The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy
- Write the content right – The ability to write strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Flexibility – A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to each brand, situation and requirements
- Work in a fast-paced environment – The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- Good planning skills – you know how to set goals, make a plan to achieve them and manage the process to reach said goals
- Proactivity – You’re a proactive problem-solver with a positive attitude, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking
- Understand your target audience – You understand consumers and what motivates them online; you know how to do target audience research.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work with one of the oldest and largest restaurant chains in Romania and the other Hospitality brands in Marty Group
- Professional development – through paid courses, conferences etc.
- Awesome team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- Daily lunch break, food included 🙂
- Free specialty coffee
- Office gear – laptop, work phone
- Free entrance to all the major festivals the company takes part in
Do you have what it takes? Send your resume to email@example.com and watch the magic happen!
- 10 ani de Marty
- 15 ani de Marty
- Autumn in my mind
- Concursuri și alte minunății
- Cooking for 2
- Ingredients & Flavors
- Marty pentru comunitate
- Meniuri și bucate noi
- Our menu
- Party boosters
- Pe la noi
- Produsul săptămânii
- Reteta lunii
- Rețete cochete
- Romantic Ideas
- Small Bites for Big Appetites
- Spring lovers ideas
- Sweets for my sweet
- Take it at work
- Toate articolele